Generatx PG50FLX is a Stem Cells Allograft Tissue derived from the human placental and umbilical organ intended for facial uplift, rejovination and aging beautiful. PG50FLX ingredient enhances the natural formation of collagen and binds with existing protein chains in the skin to make it appear smoother and firmer.
Another ingrediant is called Hyaluronic Acid. Hyaluronic acid is found in your skin naturally, from the time you’re born. It is an important element for your skin. Its natural place is deep inside the inner layers of skin, and it helps to keep your skin strong, as it treats the layers and tissues. Professionals in the skin care field, including dermatologists, recommend using hyaluronic acid serum for a wide variety of good reasons. As it restores your skin’s elasticity, it also helps it to achieve a more natural glow and an even overall tone. It works as an antioxidant within your skin tissue, and helps in the production of collagen. It will also help your body cut back on the production of oils that can lead to poor skin health, as it rejuvenates your complexion. When you apply hyaluronic acid serum onto your skin, it will promote the retention of water by the skin. Your skin will look more youthful, as well as smoother and plumper. You’ll also see a reduction in the redness of your skin that sometimes comes with aging of skin scars or blemishes.
All of the above mixed with patient’s own PRP enables any doctor to perform skin lift, get rid of unwanted wrinkels while rejovunating the skin.
This package contains Human Cellular and Tissue Based Products (HCT/P) as defined by US FDA 21 CFR Part 1271.
The HCT/Ps are processed in a controlled environment using methods designed to prevent contamination and cross-contamination of the products. Technical quality assurance standards are rigorously maintained.
The donor tissue has been determined eligible for transplantation by a licensed Medical Doctor according to the criteria listed in the Donor Eligibility section below
Generatx Medical Doctor has determined that the donor of the tissue contained in this product is eligible to donate tissue for transplantation and usage based on meeting the following criteria:
- Donors are pre-screened through medical record review and evaluation of pre-natal tests
- Generatx Medical Doctor confirms eligibility through
Behavioral risk assessment
Donor medical history
Review of blood test results
Communicable disease testing
At the time of recovery, cultures of the tissue are taken and grown out for evaluation. Discussions with physicians and/or the donor mother are conducted to identify circumstances that may lead to the exclusion of the donor or donated tissue. The blood sample test results, donor medical history, behavior risk assessment, physical assessment, and information from other sources or records, which may pertain to donor suitability, have been evaluated by Generatx Medical Doctor and Director. Our Medical Director is also a licensed physician who completes a comprehensive review of every donor record. The results are used to determine that the donor suitability criteria at the time of tissue recovery have been met, and that the tissue is acceptable for transplantation.
In order to reduce the risk of complications, PG50 should not be implanted or injected in the presence of active infection. In addition, this product should not be used for intravenous or intrathecal applications.
Although donor tissue is evaluated and processed, the donor screening methods are limited and may not detect all diseases. As with any grafting procedure, complications at the graft site may occur post operatively that are not readily apparent. These include, but are not limited to:
- Transmission of diseases of unknown etiology
- Transmission of unknown infectious agents such as viruses, bacteria and fungi
- Immune rejection of or allergic reaction to implanted HCT/P
All adverse reactions or outcomes that potentially involve the use of PG50 should be reported immediately to Generatx at (865) 657 – 8367.
Generatx PG50FL Kit include:
- One Butterfly needle.
- One Vaccutainer Collection Holder.
- Four Tiger tops with clot activator and gel separator to obtain Serum.
- Four 25 G needles for injection.
- Four 18 G needles.
- Four 5 cc Syringes.
- Four alcohol pads.
- 2cc Activator ( solution A)
- 1cc PG50FLX (frozen form).
- One Poly-backed Blue Tissue Towel.
- One pair of Sterile Gloves.
- One Tourniquet.
Storage and Stability:
- The unopened PG50FLX must be stored in -80oC refrigerator or on dry ice.
- Once opened, PG50FLX must be used immediately or discarded.
- Materials Provided:
- Materials Required But Not Provided:
Centrifuge that can separate serum and red blood cells.
- Preparation Instructions:
Maintain PG50FLX must be stored in -80oC or on dry ice, DO NOT open till intended time of use.
- After opening the Kit place the products on a tray.
- Draw 4 tiger top tubes of patient blood and prepare PRP serum by spinning tube at room temperature at a speed of 1000 to 1300 RCF for 10 minutes in a swinging bucket centrifuge and 15 minutes in a fixed-angle centrifuge.
- Remove the PG50FLX vial and gently roll in palm of your hand till its all liquid.
- Draw 3cc of PRP into a provided syring.
- Add solution A to PRP syringe.
- Draw PG50FLX into PRP and solution A syringe.
- Inject PG50FLX, PRP and solution (A) into several points around and about the desired body part as needed.
- Wait for 30 minutes and then continue with Step below.
- Draw Remaining PRP into another unused 10 ml sterile syringe and inject directly to the same body site or any other body parts at physician discretion. Note some smaller sites like fingers joints may need much less amount in comparison to larger site knees.
- For small joints (finger) use 0.5-1.0 ml of solution (PRP+A+PG50).
- For medium size joints (wrist and elbow) 2.0-2.5 ml solution (PRP+A+PG50).
- For large joints (knee, shoulder) use 100% of solutions.
- For Pain sites (hips, back and neck and spine surgeries) 100% of solutions should be injected to several points of the location .
NOTE: This is needle guided injection and use of ultrasound or C-Arm is recommended.
These recommendations are designed only to serve as a general guideline. They are not intended to supersede institutional protocols or professional clinical judgment concerning patient care.
Do not use if the vial integrity has been violated, opened, or if mishandling has caused possible damage or contamination.
Store PG50FLX Kit on dry ice or -80oC refrigeration.
08.2012 Once the expiration date on the label has been reached, the allograft must be discarded.
Each allograft is intended for single patient on a single use occasion only.
Rx only Use is limited to specific health professionals (e.g. physicians).
AFTER USE, HANDLE AND DISPOSE OF ALL UNUSED PRODUCT AND PACKAGING IN ACCORDANCE WITH ACCEPTED MEDICAL PRACTICE AND APPLICABLE LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.